Celebrity personality Rutledge Wood, automotive artist K.C. Mathieu and gearhead Mike Finnegan completely reimagined a classic ’67 Mustang Fastback. The outcome is this street legal, rally-inspired combination of iconic American styling, raw power, and enhanced off-road capabilities. The only thing that could make this more ‘Merican would be a giant bald eagle painted across the hood!
Kenwood Rod Shop help make this dream a reality. You may have heard of this Georgia based automotive shop, on the hit TV show, “Lost in Transmission” on the History Channel.
Are you looking for that unique Mustang to add to your collection? Well look no further! Bidding starts on Oct. 23 at 1:10 p.m. PT at the starting price of $1,967. All proceeds will benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
PLACE YOUR BIDS HERE: Rowdy ’67 Mustang
Build specifications and more information
Year : 1967
VIN : XP29N0G168471
Drive : 2WD
• Ford Performance 427 Cubic Inch 535HP Front Sump Engine paired with a Tremec TKO 600 Transmission
• A fresh set of 150 millimeter Inglese eight-stack injectors proudly rising through the hood
• A RideTech StreetGrip suspension modified to accommodate oversized General Grabber AT2 off-road tires
• American Racing 18”x8” VN526 alloy wheels—with a new special design that has not yet been released
• Modern Driveline Clutch; QuickTime Performance Bellhousing; and Wilwood 6 Piston disc brakes front and rear with drilled and slotted rotors
• Handmade fully custom interior from TMI Products and a totally new dashboard with Dakota Digital gauges using a classic style and updated internals
• A set of rally-inspired Hella lights in the grille, and on the roof
• Nine-inch rear end with 4:11 gears
• An All-American color scheme designed by master painter K.C. Mathieu of the Discovery Channel’s Fast ’N Loud
Estimated value of parts in Build : $142,000
Original price of project car : $22,259.09