ROUSH completes their first 2019 Ford Mustang
This week our friends at ROUSH Performance in Plymouth, Michigan completed their first 2019 ROUSH Mustang. Just to clarify, this is the first ’19 Mustang to roll off of their production line, not serial #001.
The ROUSH Mustangs do not come off their production line in order. I have no reason why that is but this specific ROUSH is serial #002. Let me tell you more about this special Mustang.
The Mustang started out as an Oxford White, 2019 Mustang GT Coupe Premium. It was optioned with a 10-speed automatic, Performance Package, 401A Package and Enhanced Security Package. Now let’s get to the ROUSH upgrades!
This Mustang was spec’d as a Stage 2. Listed below is the standard equipment included with every ROUSH Stage 2.
- 20″ Quicksilver Wheels w/ Ultra High Performance Continental Tires
- 1-way coil over suspension system w/ adjustable height
- “RS2” Strut Tower Brace
- High flow upper grille with “2” badge
- High flow lower opening
- Front chin spoiler with wheel shrouds
- Aero corner pockets
- Hood heat extractors
- “ROUSH” fender badges
- Matte black side stripe graphics
- Body side scoop (body color)
- Rear valence aero foils
- Rear blackout panel with “ROUSH” badging
- “ROUSH” front windshield banner
- Hood strut lift assist
- Stage 2 serialized engine bay plaque
- “ROUSH” license plate and frame
- ROUSH interior medallion on dash
- “ROUSH” design instrument gauge cluster
- “ROUSH” embroidered floor mats
- “ROUSH” illuminated door sill plates
- ROUSH supplement owner’s guide
- Billet pedals
- Gauge cluster delete
- Locking lugs w/ key bag
- Performance exhaust w/ quad tips
- Quarter window scoops
- Rocker graphics – Matte Black
- Spoiler – low gloss black
- Tool kit
- Top graphic – Matte Black w/ Matte Black accent
- Upgrade to 20″ Black wheels w/ Continental Tires
I was curious as to why the ROUSH gauge cluster was deleted from the options list and then I saw the below image of the interior and saw that this Mustang has the digital cluster. It would be very cool if ROUSH could recalibrate the cluster with their own custom designed, ROUSH specific, gauge design on the digital clusters.