ROUSH Performance has a long heritage of engineering some of the best technologies when it comes to performance on the street and track.
The 729 is finished in a Ford commemorative color called Grabber Green. Only 95 Boss 429s were painted this color back in 1970. The ROUSH 729 features ROUSH’s all-new 2018 Mustang aero kit, in conjunction with a custom wide-body kit made by Stratasys. You can find various race-inspired carbon fiber parts all over the exterior and a set of custom Vossen RVS forged wheels.
Enough of the looks, let’s talk about horsepower! ROUSH’s new supercharger sits atop the 5.0L engine, producing a staggering 729 horsepower. With all those ponies stuffed under the hood, they had to keep the engine cool somehow. Airflow to the engine is provided through a functional hood scoop and Air Gobbler Ram Air Induction System. The innovative and patented ROUSH Active Quad-Tip Exhaust System allows the driver to fine tune and tweak the sound of their exhaust to their liking.
We don’t have more specific details on the supercharger but we believe it is the new Eaton 2.65L blower. With no announcement of a Stage 3 yet from the fine folks at ROUSH, we have no clue what the baseline power numbers will be on the 5.0L Coyote’s with their new supercharger mounted to it. We would assume there would be a slight power bump from the previous Phase 1 kit which produced 670hp.
- ROUSH Performance Supercharger
- ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake
- ROUSH Performance Active Quad-Tip Exhaust System
- ROUSH Performance X-Pipe
- ROUSH Performance Air Gobbler Ram Air System with Stratasys Functional Hood Scoop
- Brembo GT Performance Package Brakes – Custom Gold Paint
- ROUSH Performance 3-Way Adjustable Coilover Suspension
Wheels & Tires
- Vossen x ROUSH Performance RVS Forged Wheels (Front 20×10 & Rear 20×11)
- Continental Extreme Contact Tires (Front 295/30/20 & Rear 305/30/20)
- ROUSH Performance x Stratasys Custom Wide Body Kit
- Sherwin-Williams Custom Grabber Green Paint
- ROUSH Performance Heat Extractors
- ROUSH Performance x Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Rear Aerofoils, Side Rockers, Rear Spoiler and Mirror Caps
- ROUSH Performance Custom “ROUSH 729” Grahphics
- ROUSH Performance Upper and Lower Grille with “729” Badging
- Recaro Racing Seats
- ROUSH Performance NACA Quarter Window Louver Ducts
- Katzkin Leather Upholstery
- Watson Racing Rear Seat Delete
- Watson Racing Roll Cage
- Sparco 4-Point Racing Harness